- Ms I supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs D supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs G supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs A supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs O supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss K supported us with 2 tickets
2d 12h 20m
07 August 2021
- Winner! Mr S (BRECON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Ms R (WELSHPOOL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (MEIFOD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Dr N (Knighton) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (KNIGHTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (LLANDRINDOD WELLS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (LLANDRINDOD WELLS) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (Hereford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss D (RHAYADER) Won 3 extra tickets!
Dementia Matters in Powys provides a much valued service for people living with Dementia (those with the condition, their carers, families and loved ones) in the county of Powys. We facilitate Meeting Centres throughout the County that provide a valuable outlet for people living with Dementia. Powys has a high level of people living with this condition, numbers of which are expected to rise in future years.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our services! We are currently funded by the Big Lottery to May 2021 to organise and facilitate the Meeting Centres (based on the model from the Netherlands) - we have a total of NINE Meeting Centres in the UK; 3 of which are in Powys! We will be opening a new Meeting Centre in Newtown in October which brings the UK total to 10 and 4 within Powys, this is something we are incredibly proud of! We need to raise £18,000.00 before the end of March 2020 to match-fund our Big Lottery funding; the following year we need to raise £25,500.00 - that is to deliver what we already have in place. We want to develop our support to the carers of those with dementia; to grow our volunteer team as there is a drastic gap of Befrienders available to those with Dementia in the County; we would also like to develop our services to provide Advocates and to continue to support communities within the County to gain 'Dementia Friendly' status - we have lots of plans, hopes and aspirations for the future but are in desperate need for funding - please help in any way you can - THANK YOU for any support you can give to us.
Mrs Deborah Gerrard
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Powys.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!