- Mrs W supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr L supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs H supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms H supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms F supported us with 1 ticket
1d 23h 42m
24 April 2021
- Winner! Mrs G (Llandrindod Wells) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (CORSHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs M (NANTWICH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx T (LIVERPOOL) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (MACHYNLLETH) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss K (HEREFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx P (PRESTEIGNE) Won 3 extra tickets!
Celf o Gwmpas provides much valued and appreciated arts workshops and experiences for people living with dementia, learning disabilities and other challenges in life. Art makes a difference - it’s about loving life, appreciating colour and sound, finding confidence and pleasure in producing objects, images, words and movement. We love it – and we want to pass the richness on to those who might otherwise have little opportunity to take part.
We also support artists in lots of ways - come and see us to find out more.
We do a lot of work on a tight budget and we'd love to have your support so that we can continue our work and offer even more!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Sarah Hill, Front of House Manager
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Powys.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Prize For Your Home!
What would you buy from Currys PC World with a grand?
Play our lottery to directly support the local community from £1 a week. There are chances at weekly cash prizes PLUS, be in the draw on the 24th of April for your entry into the national draw to WIN a £1000 voucher for Currys PC World.